Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level.
Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them. We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
- Ensuring PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Preparing and compiling safety report
- Monitoring incidence and report investigation with a necessary recommendation
- Coordinate and monitor waste management
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
- Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
- Preparing and developing HSE programs in compliance with HSE requirements
- Inspection and monitoring of fire extinguishers
- Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
- Preparing and enforcement of safe operating procedures
- Minimum of a B. Sc (Hons) or it’s equivalent in any relevant Science or Engineering degree.
- At least 2 years of experience post-graduation experience. Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage.
- Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON) qualification
- ISPON General HSE qualification
- AOFA Level 3 qualification (First Aid at work)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 3, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Safety Officer” as the subject of the mail.