Intralex is firmly positioned in the market as a one-stop-shop that renders regional integrated service in logistics and transport. We offer highly focused, independently managed operations collaborating with our customers to tap their economic strengths locally, regionally and globally. We manage our customers’ supply chain by providing end-to-end solutions supported by by leading technology, processes and experienced staff focused on customer service.
Road Freight Coordinator
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Logistics
Are you passionate about developing your career within logistics?
Do you want to work for a business that values you as an employee and understands how key you are within their growth plans? If so, we have the ideal role for you…
An award-winning business based in Lagos is seeking a Road Freight Coordinator to join their rapidly growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with transportation providers to ensure timely delivery of orders agreed with our customers
- Maintaining proper and accurate Pre-Shipment and Post-shipment Administration
- Building strong relationships with drivers, clients, and transporters
- Answer and resolve any client queries
- Arranging and coordinating the sourcing and delivery of vehicles
- Managing tasks and plan routes for transporters & Drivers
- Maintain compliance – monitoring drivers, ensuring vehicles are compliant
- Minimum education BA/BSc/HND preferably in transportation & logistics or related field
- Previous experience within the logistics industry
- Functional knowledge in Supply Chain
- Preferably knowledge of import and export
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- A team player with the ability to work to own initiative
- Planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Software skills such as Excel, Access, Powerpoint highly preferred
- A quick thinker with initiative.
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
This is an exceptional opportunity to further progress your career within an award-winning business. If you’re looking to become a valued member of the team that is key to the organization’s continued growth, then apply today!
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.