Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success.
We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs. Our service offerings are targeted at both private and public sector organisations in Nigeria, the West African Sub-region, and other organisations across the world seeking value adding solutions to the issues and challenges militating against employee performance and organisational effectiveness.
Retail Sales Executive
- Supports the outlet manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Relevant degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail