ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model.
This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds. ARM currently manages total assets of over N500bn. ARM Life has a strong track record in the group life insurance sector with favourable references across the industry. It is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life, Annuity and Health insurance.
Retail Sales Analyst - Securities
The Position Holder is responsible for effectively managing and coordinating both the resources and activities of the ARM contact-centre with the aim of ensuring optimal service delivery, and customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship Management: Proactively manage the firm’s relationship with the firm’s retail clientele base by constantly seeking for avenues to create value beyond clients’ immediate requests, acting as a seasoned independent adviser on complex client problems, and formulating strategies and processes to evaluate emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting clients’ needs.
- Prospecting of New Clientele: Develop and maintain positive relations with prospective clients through the sales funnel, proactively mine existing customer-base for possible cross-selling opportunities, and demonstrate sufficient technical understanding of product offerings, and how to allow customers tap into synergies between the product(s) they are currently subscribed to, and other ARM offerings.
- Business Pitches / Proposals: Prepare detailed high-quality pitch documents and proposals, for the purposes of soliciting business from both local and international retail clients and prospects, and supporting private investors in making investment/trading decisions and entrusting the firm with their investments.
- Trade Value: Consistently grow trade value of the organization in line with prescribed annual targets.
- Economic and Market Research: Actively participate in daily market meetings with a view to better understand economic / market information and trends, as well as improving the overall quality of conversations at these meetings, and thus overall understanding by participants.
- Proactively Manage Performance of CX Staff: Track operative performance of Contact Centre staff.
- Data Management: Ensure data integrity of client records (i.e. communication, transaction records etc.).
- Support Trade Execution: Support Traders in executing trades both in-house, and on exchange’s trading floors.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Accounting, Economics, or Finance)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (preference for experience in sales, securities trading, and research).
- Membership of a relevant professional organization (i.e. CFA Institute, Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers etc.)
- Possession of CFA charter would be an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.