Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Our client, a Luxury Fashion Store in Lekki, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Retail associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs. She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis
- Report discrepancies and problems to the Store Manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudsters’ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Keep store tidy and clean and ensure office assistants clean constantly.
- Process all cash and card payments
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Execute the store’s visual merchandising concept
- Work with store manager to conduct inventory count
- Work with store manager to prepare store reports
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1 year experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.