DM Holdings Limited (DMH) is a Conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Education
- Are you looking to earn some extra cash doing what you know how to do best? Would you like to join a team of innovative individuals? Can you develop quantitative Test materials for a top-notch educational platform? If your answer is YES, then this is your chance to join the JustMedia team.
- JustMedia is seeking applications from suitably qualified secondary school leavers, undergraduates and fresh graduates with excellent SSCE / GCE results.
- We are looking for vibrant individuals with a zeal and passion to generate test materials (questions and answers) based on the current educational curricula (Nigeria / British / American) from Pry 4 (basic4) to S.S 3 (Year 12); UTME, WAEC, NECO, IELTS, GRA, GMAT
- The position is intended for individuals with an in-depth knowledge of their subject area and an eye for detail.
- Candidate will be working remotely from anywhere in Nigeria
- Possesses an excellent O’level result, at least 5 distinctions at not more than one sitting
- Knowledge of primary, secondary school, A-Level, Post O’level syllabuses will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Microsoft Excel is a major requirement)
- You MUST be able to meet up with deadlines, work independently and under pressure sometimes.
Salary (Negotiable) and Commission.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Research Personnel” as the subject title.