Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. Since its inception in 2009, Smartflow Technologies has deployed solutions and systems for nearly 30 clients in various industries, ranging from Agriculture, Banking, Cement, Food & Beverages, Logistics, Oil & Gas and Transportation among other thriving sectors of the economy.
Research and Development Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering
- Control open channels of communication to all department regarding the product issues and feedback for new ideas and innovation.
- Develop new ideas and improvement to the company’s portfolio of devices and services.
- Partake in troubleshooting of issues in existing/ongoing projects and propose solutions.
- Perform tests and simulations for new devices to be integrated to the company’s equipment portfolio
- Report to the Technical Director and the managing director on job progress weekly.
- Communicate with customers when needed to know their needs and requirements.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters as appropriate to the company goals
- Develop programs and software to meet client needs and requirements
- Liaise with OEM on latest technology
- Data management of research and create manuals new and old devices.
- Manage research projects and liaise with the relevant department to ensure researches are within cost.
- Ensure research and development projects are finished within timeline.
- Compliance to the company policies and safety regulations.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Technical Director and Managing Director.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and electrical installations
- Programming proficiency in python, C++, JAVA.
- Good communication and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain quality, safety and control standards.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor applications
- Hands-on experience with electronics, and programming will be a plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.