eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry. In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas. These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Each practice is supported by a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) enabling consultants, wherever they are in the world, to access the same information. This way, our efficiency as a business is unparalleled. Also our approach of developing strong relationships with top professionals, each practice area is able to specialise in identifying and supplying high quality, hard-to-find, local and international candidates to our clients. Our Capabilities: Contingency Recruitment Executive Search Contract/Interim Managed Services Recruitment Training Recruitment Strategy Design Recruitment Benchmarking International Recruitment
A Research Consortia is looking to hire a Reporting officer in Abuja who will play a key role in documenting, writing and distributing the outputs of an exciting project that explores the use of technology to mitigate gender-based violence and other security challenges faced by women during and post-COVID-19.
Duration: One-year initial contract with option of renewal depending on performance.
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a communications role, good time management and organizational skills and, proficiency in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
In addition, the selected candidate will:
- Collaborate with researchers to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the Consortia’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the Consortia.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, Civil Society Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance and extend the reach of the Consortia’s activities on both online and offline channels.
- Coordinate and document publicity events.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Other tasks delegated by the Consortia’s executive hierarchy.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The role will involve high level interactions with key stakeholders in academia and international development, and high-level advocacy and outreach work leading to both local and international exposure for the candidate.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.