Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skilful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
Our successes can be attributed to a number of factors, including the collective expertise of the company’s management, entrepreneurial approach, and good network of business associates that enhance deal flow and its ability to source and implement viable and profitable projects. As part of its corporate social responsibility, Crovation aims to promote a positive perception of real estate in Nigeria by delivering on our promises. We aim to achieve this through integrating socio-political, environmental and ethical issues into our business operations. Perceptions will change, especially the perception of the public as Crovation continues to lead the drive towards affordable housing for all.
Relationship Personnel / Experienced Marketer
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Be responsible to make marketing strategies, and lead the team to achieve the sales target • Be responsible to build and manage the marketing team
- Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Be responsible to relate management marketing concept and idea to team members, necessary training should be provided to team members, assist each team member to achieve the individual sales targets
- Liaising between customers and company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as report sales activities to the management
- To inspire team member’s work enthusiasm and work motivation.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Female Experienced Marketer Preferably
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field
- Exellent communication as well as positive and confident marketing skills
- Must be resident in Lagos, preferably Surulere, Oshodi, Apapa, Mile 2, Ikeja and its axis and it’s closest neighborhood
- Excellent Team management ability
- Vast knowledge of the real estate market
- Experience in the real estate market will be an added advantage
- Must be able to actively work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to write daily, weekly and monthly report in a clear and concise manner.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Relationship Manager” as the subject of the email.