Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management. Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria. We offer all our clients a wide range of personal & commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
We offer current, savings, and domiciliary accounts; personal loans, vehicle and asset finance; MasterCard debit cards, Visa credit cards; home loans; internet banking; small and medium scale enterprise (SME) loans and the award-winning *909# MobileMoney. We cater for both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products. We also offer self-service channels powered by sophisticated technology to bring convenient banking to customers. Our clients can also get custodial services through Stanbic Nominees Nigeria Limited, our custody arm and non-pension asset custodian, acting in a nominee capacity for clients’ transactions in securities and other investments. We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers; taking care of the banking needs of different categories of persons and businesses.
Relationship Manager - SIAML
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND -MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Asset Management
- A Relationship manager is responsible for managing existing clients and proffering alternative investments and products within the group in a bid to increase Assets under Management, drive the customer acquisition objective of the company whilst maintaining the core values of the Standard Bank Group (“the group”).
- Consistent mining of existing client relationship to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services
- Ensure complete compliance of KYC with emphasis on completion of Account Opening documents and fulfilment of standard regulatory and compliance guidelines with respect to all clients requests and documentation
- Keep proper records of call memos, waivers and activity report
- Manage all Investigations as directed by Senior Management
- Achieving and exceeding AUM
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of a first degree.
- A Masters’ degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Membership of chartered institutes and certifications relevant to the job role ie. Certified Wealth Management Professional
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Wealth Management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Investment Banking and Financial Management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Personal and Business Banking
- Customer Understanding
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Client Retention
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.