eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry. In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas. These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Each practice is supported by a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) enabling consultants, wherever they are in the world, to access the same information. This way, our efficiency as a business is unparalleled. Also our approach of developing strong relationships with top professionals, each practice area is able to specialise in identifying and supplying high quality, hard-to-find, local and international candidates to our clients. Our Capabilities: Contingency Recruitment Executive Search Contract/Interim Managed Services Recruitment Training Recruitment Strategy Design Recruitment Benchmarking International Recruitment
Regional Sales Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Be the company’s senior sales representative in the region and take accountability for overall business performance in the territory. Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, local government and other stakeholders.
- Build and manage a significant channel partner network utilizing dealers / franchisees and key retail outlets to drive market penetration. Manage the company’s own retail outlets and create a direct sales team to address corporate clients. Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and community.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives to promote the company’s offerings to its target market.
- Motivate staff by leading through example, resolving conflicts and driving business performance.
- Ensure that each employee is trained and compliant with all basic inventory management / movement / receiving processes. Consistently execute quality and audit practices.
- Oversee the disbursement of commission payments to channel partners and the sales team
- Manage employee work scheduling for both full and part time staff and organize temporary marketing promoters as needed.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets.
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Our client owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Head of Sale
- Senior Sales Manager with at least seven years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector and in a managerial position driving a team.
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers.
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable.
- Demonstrated experience of running sales teams in Lagos
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.