Coca-Cola Company is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
The Coca-Cola Company offers great careers with growth opportunities, exceptional benefits and the opportunity to be part of the world’s most recognized brands. We are looking for top talent that has a passion for innovation and wants to be part of a world class organization.
We believe that individuals are ingenious and that it is our job at The Coca-Cola Company to support and funnel our employee’s expertise and enthusiasm to propel our business to new levels of innovation. Our goal is to embolden the power of our people to drive our brand growth through to the next century.
Region System Economics Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Data Analysis
Responsible for monitoring Actuals and Planning for Region:
- Regional P/Ls
- Scenario and Sensitivity Planning and Analysis
- Brand Contribution Reporting
- Closing and Rolling Estimate submissions
- Strategic and Annual Business Plan submissions
- DSI Monitoring and Analysis
Responsible for providing pro-active Bottler Reconciliations and Settlements:
- Incidence and Sugar Productivity Calculations and Analysis
- Deductions from Revenue and Bottler Supports
- Unit Case and CSE reconciliation and submission
- Other reconciliations
Responsible for developing System Economics and Financial insights:
- TCCC and Bottler multiple years Financials
- Value Chain Analysis- Existing SKUs and New Product Development
- SET Project AND Milestones
Responsible for managing and ensuring adherence to Company’s Financial Policies including the Code of Business including:
- CAPPRs Performance Tracking
- Revenue Recognition Calculations
- GPIE Calculations
- Balance Sheet review
- Report to the Region Finance Manager any activities which appear to be non-compliant
- 4+ years of experience in a multinational environment with financial analysis.
- This position requires working in diverse environments and with multicultural teams.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.