Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world. The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills. Each mill was designed as a multilevel operation in order to optimize the use of gravity in the sifting process, thereby reducing the energy requirements. In addition, the Company maintains dedicated mills to the processing of different wheat varieties to produce different flour types. This has ensured consistent quality of its products for 50 years. The Apapa Mill also boasts of modern silos with a storage capacity to 191,000 metric tons. Flour Mills has also made significant investments in power generation.
Recruiter - Premier Feed Mills
Job Type Contract
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Human Resources
The role of the recruiter in Premier Feed Mills is to coordinate end to end recruitment needs of the company whilst delivering high standards from sourcing to on boarding.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in recruitment, selection, disseminating of information to the applicants, interview, pre-employment medical test and completion of all relevant documents and processes.
- Support in the review of all existing Job Descriptions and ensure all job holders appends their respective JD with their Line Managers.
- Monitor all policies pertaining to recruitment in line with current legislation, best practice and company requirements.
- Assist HSE Officer in all HSE related matters and work with team leaders in raising necessary documents for their recruitment needs.
- Manage new employee on-boarding programs and probation process in operations.
- Work with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff development.
- Assisting the team in monthly headcount, project statistical reports and assists in monthly payroll computation.
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 1-2 years HR experience.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
- This role is a fixed term contract for a duration of 6 months
- Location is Ibadan.