La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited Advans Nigeria is the seventh greenfield of the Advans Network. Advans Nigeria’s objective is to target MSMEs in urban areas of Nigeria, where market studies have shown that only one in ten entrepreneurs has access to credit. Network: Advans Nigeria opened its first branch in Ibadan, the country’s third largest city, at the end of January 2013.
A second branch opened in May 2013 and two further branches in early 2014. In the coming years, Advans Nigeria plans to continue its expansion to cover other regions of Oyo State, home to about 5.5 million inhabitants. Services: As a registered microfinance bank, Advans Nigeria offers a full spectrum of financial services for MSMEs, including loans ranging from NGN 30,000 (about EUR 140) to NGN 20,000,000 (about EUR 93,600). The MFB also offers current and savings accounts for both individuals and MSMEs.
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loan
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality and
- Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of two(2) years post-NYSC experience as a recovery officer in a reputable MFB.
- Must Be Bold, Outspoken and analytical.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.