VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Administration
VPS Technologies Limited is looking for an Intern for the position of a Receptionist who will be responsible for receiving customers and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving Customers directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail, and as well booking or preparing the meeting rooms for meeting.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Receive Visitors
- Receive calls
- Manage meeting room
- maintain the highest level of cleanliness offices and the premises.
- Understand and execute the SOP’s set to achieve a consistent and productive service
- To adapt to changes in service style in order to increase productivity
- Book keeping
- Buying and fuelling of Generator
- Minimum of 2-year Experience
- OND holder, Computer literate and good in MS word and MS Excel (Note: ND should not apply)
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how Network connectivity work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
- A Team Player
- Previous experience in a cleaning role
- Health and safety procedures
- Basic customer service
- Ability to read and write
- The ability to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- 18 – 27 years (Very important)
- Gender; Male or Female
Deadline: June 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Only Selected Candidate will be short-listed.
- For More information: Contact +234 908-7088-873