Efficacy Construction Company was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carryout professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project management. It has her office at idowu taylor, Victoria Island. Lagos. Since inception, Efficacy homes limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Building/Construction
- This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- B.Sc. (Univrsity Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.