Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel. We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Manufacturing
- To drive day to day product quality and ensure conformance to standard.
- Check and validate process parameters to ensure process capability, accuracy, quality output and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Assist in development of Henkel business processes / requirement, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution.
- Confirm and endorse documentation on production function with set quality specification.
- Training of the new employees on basic QA training and other SOP trainings involved.
- Lead and ensure that internal and external supplier audit is carried out as per schedule.
- Ensure safety of equipment and human in QA department.
- Improve customer orientation on quality of goods manufactured from EGIL.
- Supervision of developmental trials of new product development.
- Ensure new products development under care and control of marketing department.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager
- Requirement: Graduate in Science / engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control / assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.