Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel. We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen.
Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Manufacturing
- Trains and supports supplier complaint coordinators in use of the SCMS system and SCMS maintenance, incl. escalation support when needed.
- Extracts and analyzes the suppliers’ complaints report, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports the realization of Supplier Complaint Reduction Programs Supports and delivers on the Supplier Evaluation Program.
- Supports Product Development in the selection process of new suppliers and joint development programs (3PM Suppliers).
- Supports the Audit Plan in the region by audit activities and auditor’s tasks (reports and database update).
- Supports and in some cases facilitates customer audits of 3PM suppliers and supports customer requirement implementation to suppliers.
- Creates and revises quality documents in respective databases.
- Supports the internal audit and external audit, and customer audits.
- Supports Supplier Quality & Development Team to apply the global strategy and program in the region.
- Supports in the suppliers’ claim process.
- Supports MOC Process for Raw/Packaging/3PM projects as defined in the procedure.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control/assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.