Alpha Mead Group primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner. In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment.
Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter. Alpha Mead Facilities is the first Nigerian facilities management company to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by both UKAS and ANAB in the UK and US respectively. In 2012, AMFacilities won the IFMA Excellence Award for the Best Corporate FM Stakeholder. This same year, the company was appointed to benchmark facility management practice in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking, the global body responsible for tracking the performance of facilities management in organizations and establishing universal standards.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
The FM QMIS Coordinator is expected to work with regulators, customers, and staff to set objectives that will work for all the stakeholders in the business. The ultimate goal is to implement a QMS policy that meets international industry standards and ensure that it is followed by every employee and stakeholder using the system. H/She will be responsible for preparing, presenting and reporting monthly budgets as well as ensuring strict compliance with agreed budgets.
- Quality assurance and control: Ensure that all QA/QC activities of the company are executed and delivered with no defect and in accordance with stipulated standard
- Company quality Manual compliance: Co-ordinate all QA/QC activities of the company in accordance with the company quality Management policy
- Project specific quality plan: Ensure that current quality Management procedures and standards are being followed by FMs in all project
- Document control and repository: Produce documents number for all internal generated documents and archive all company information & data
- Liaises with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that proper management of QA/QC which satisfies the customer’s need and comply with industrial standards and regulations.
- Create monitoring systems or programs to ensure that staff and contractor personnel comply with stipulated quality policies of both company and client organization.
- Coordinate all required daily, weekly and monthly reports and highlight trends for management information and corrective actions.
- Supervise helpdesk Admin to ensure that 100% of the daily requests were logged into Planon to ensure customers satisfaction and business improvement.
- Generate Weekly duty Roster for all staff to ensure business continuity especially during the holidays and weekends.
- Produce Monthly Newsletter for the year to showcase achievement and activities of the team within the year.
- Development of PPM reporting format, prompting and gathering of PPM report from FMs.
- Develop weekly report for the IFM project
- Develop monthly reports for the IFM project.
- Develop quarterly business performance report for the IFM project.
- Contracting and budgeting responsibilities and advising payments due to contractors for VOWD.
- Custodian of all AMF IFM project documents as well as issuance of document numbers to same.
- Preparation of project monthly budget and monitoring of the budget to ensure implementation.
- Presentation of the budget and reporting of budget performance to client monthly
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or other related courses.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor certification is mandatory
- Experience in driving and tracking ISO compliance within a project or an organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in quality management systems and budget preparation/monitoring.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft office application for presentation
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible relationships.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast-moving environment.
- Customer Service/Relationship Management
- Communication (oral & written)
- Integrated Facility Management
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Quality Management Proficiency
- Level 3 HSE training
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.