PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb.
We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals. Worldwide PZ Cussons Group employs over 5000 people across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 6 Years
Location Abia, Lagos
Job Field Engineering
- The Site Controller will be responsible for providing all round financial support to the entire factory ensuring proper financial control, reporting and also performing insightful analysis to the management team.
- Ensure full financial control at the factory, providing value added analysis and full financial business partnership to the factory team
- Responsible for co-ordination of factory Budget and forecasting of the full year factory cost and recoveries
- Responsible for financial control over all stock – Stores and WIP
- Responsible for product cost standards and all product cost reporting & analysis
- Accounts payable functions: Overseeing approval and cross reference checks for preservation and operation of account dispensation for all payable dealings within the factory
- First degree in Accounting / Finance and Membership of ICAN or ACCA.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software such as Peachtree
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and MFG
- 6 years minimum work experience in Finance with at least 3 years in a similar role
- FMCG / Manufacturing experience is mandatory
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles including costing and stock accounting experience
- Strong Analytical & Numerical Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and Influencing skills
- Candidate must be confident, assertive and able to work with minimum supervision
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with email subject as “Site Controller”
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.