Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Company. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations. Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering and management related to the construction industry. These services range from development studies and planning, complete engineering and design, to procurement construction and supervision. Complete project management or any component of engineering and management services desired could be provided. Adold Engineering has become an integral part of Engineering and Construction Industry in Nigeria.
Purchasing Officer / Store Keeper
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Procurement/Store Keeping
The Purchasing Officer/Store Keeper role will include the following:
- Maintain records and report on withdrawals from storeroom;
- Proper rotation of materials in stocks;
- Ensure record keeping and documentation using goods receive notes, bin cards, goods supply notes etc.
- Receive all products and inspect deliveries for discrepancies and defects, report all defects and handling of defects to appropriate authority.
- Issue materials and products only against a properly authorized requisition and adjust stock control cards accordingly.
- Store or stock tools and products in an orderly manner.
- Keep all store room area under control in clean and orderly conditions at all times.
- Ensure the safety/ security of materials and products under your control by controlling keys with access to the area.
- Perform other store related duties as required
- HND or B.Sc in social or management sciences
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 3, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email