Alpha Mead Group primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner. In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean.
AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter. Alpha Mead Facilities is the first Nigerian facilities management company to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by both UKAS and ANAB in the UK and US respectively. In 2012, AMFacilities won the IFMA Excellence Award for the Best Corporate FM Stakeholder. This same year, the company was appointed to benchmark facility management practice in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking, the global body responsible for tracking the performance of facilities management in organizations and establishing universal standards.
Project Planner / Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Project Planner & Analyst to join our team of professionals. The job holder’s responsibilities include supporting the project development and planning team in project planning, monitoring and control, contributing to preparing and maintaining project documentation, reviewing contracts and financials, monitoring project activities, and evaluating the overall project performance.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to derive insights from large amounts of data that support and guide optimal project performance. You should also be meticulous when it comes to preparing documentation and reports. The ideal candidate is very conversant with project planning applications, making presentations, and preparing reports.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects.
- Frequent on-site visits to review construction progress required.
- Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews with the Project Construction team.
- Contributing to project planning, budgeting, and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establishing key performance indicators, and monitoring and evaluating the overall project performance.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance; identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports, including project contracts and financials.
- A first degree in Architecture, core engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel.
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Experience with stakeholder and financial management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.