The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing & Refining Salt – Refining Flour & Semolina – Milling Pasta – Manufacturing Noodles – Manufacturing Poly Products – Manufacturing Logistics – Port Management and Haulage Real Estate Dangote Foundation Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital.
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
Programming Officer Two
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MSC/MBA
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Engineering
- The programming officer will support Dangote Rice Limited (DRL) Mills project management; monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and external engagement needs.
- This includes working closely with the Project manager, financial team, and other budget holders in the organization to ensure good stewardship.
- The programming officer thrives in a fast-paced environment, hungry for information, data and evidence and has the skill set to transfer learnings and data to various audiences with proven write.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Programming of all activities on DRL Mills.
- Training program base on input from others.
- Technical Secretariat to project manager and technical team.
- Write reports and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Develop and manage workplans and processes for effective collaboration with external consultants.
- Develop and manage processes for editing and finalizing resources with relevant stakeholders.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering field,
- MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with multiple teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Technically minded.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects at once.
- Database management skills.
- Word processing, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Projects is a must.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.