Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification OND- BSC/BA/HND,
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Engineering
- Ensure cleaning,inspection & Lubrication and other preventive maintenance techniques
- Ensure that machine is well set up to produce
- Ensure proper shifty handover is done according to Nestlke continous excellent standard
- Ensure to achive the required quantity of prloducts with a good quality according to standard and specification
- Ensure all issues related to safety in the work area and within the factory are give priority escalated and follow up on resolution when support bis required
- OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and other related courses (Minimum of Loiwer credit) or NABTEB equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience as Production Technician in an FMCG would be an added advantage
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of Technical ability by proactively confronting machine malfunctions
- Basic problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy good communication skiils (oral and written) good interpersonal skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Janaury 6, 2020
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their applications using the EXCEL FORMAT below to firstname.lastname@example.org (ALSO ATTACH YOUR CV)
The Subject of your application email should be “PRODTECH2020”. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
TITLE SURNAME OTHER NAMES DATE OF BIRTH(DD MM YY) HIGHEST QUAIFICATION GRADE COURSE OF STUDY PHONE NOS EMAIL
Please note that candidates who have applied for this position in the last one year should not apply.