Coleman Wires and Cables (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products that meet international standards. The principal operation of Coleman is the manufacturing of electrical wires and cables for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. We manufacture a wide range of high quality standard and specialty cables.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Unit Manufacturing
As a Production Supervisor, you will:
- Organize workflow,
- Reporting results of the processing flow,
- Oversee employees,
- Maintain production staff,
- Check production output according to specifications and targets,
- Enforce safety policies and procedures,
- Provide direction and support to production staff,
- Schedule in conjunction with the maintenance department regular and preventive maintenance.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Degree in a Technical, Engineering field or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity of 2 to 5 years.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Result oriented.
- Production supervisory experience in a cable manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 21, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV using to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.