MainOne Cable Limited is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Product Officer (Managed Services)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT/Computer
- The Product Officer (Managed Services) is responsible for providing technical and commercial support for their Managed services product line. He/She will report to the Product Manager for the Managed Services product and will provide the administrative and analytical support required to achieve the goals of the 4Ps. (Product, Price, Promotion and Place).
- Curriculum development and delivery of internal and external knowledge sharing sessions for Managed Services.
- Documentation and product review for existing products and new product introductions.
- Manage product collateral and material inventory for Managed Services Product Suite.
- Responsible representation of MainOne’s Managed Services Product Suite at industry events.
- Research, product development, product management and product marketing.
- Relationship management for new and existing partners for MainOne’s Managed Services.
- Act as primary liaison between the product management team and other teams on administrative and analytical tasks.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong project and self-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions
- Ability to follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Demands of the Job
- Contacts: The Product Officer (Manager Services) will be required to work closely with:
- Other Product Specialists
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Solutions
- Product line technical teams
- Customer Service Management and
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.