Sanofi Nigeria a biopharmaceutical company focused in human health. SANOFI IS A GLOBAL HEALTHCARE LEADER FOCUSED ON PATIENTS’ NEEDS engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Contribute to objectives attainment within the framework of the global strategy of Sanofi by elaborating and implementing marketing plans for the products in portfolio to achieve the sales profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Contributes to the development and the validation of long-range planning and forecasting models.
- Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
- Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
- Integral part of cross-functional brand team – fosters working relationships across Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Develops relations with Sales Managers and Representatives where appropriate to drive business growth.
- Manages all business and promotional activities in accordance with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards, including internal procedures.
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
- Manages working relationships with advertising agencies and other servicing companies.
- Scientific background (medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.) and/or business education (specialization in Marketing could be an advantage).
The following skills are essential:
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years as a Medical Representative.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
- Effective strategic planning abilities
- Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target audience
- Creative ability
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
- Goal and result oriented
- Proven team work with sales representative/managers
- Internal: Other Product Managers, Marketing Zone Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, Business Support Manager.
- External: Opinion Leaders, Communication Agencies.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.