GVA Partners Limited Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions.
GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
The objective of the role is to provide insight to support product development by engaging in market research and customer polling to develop new products that fill a need and demand in the market
The role will help provide insights on which products and launch strategies are likely to result in long-term financial gain with focus on savings, remittance and payment solutions
- Work within the product team to roll out new products or product features to help our customers achieve their wealth/financial goals.
- Research the target market segments and liaise with product managers for the purpose of ensuring that the products of the business offers something to each demography.
- Understand customer experiences and determine feature requirements
- Assist with the development of operational plan/tactical goals to support the customer product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Gather and analyse the right information and effectively present it to the business, understanding who the stakeholders are, and ensuring that the customers and the business are the focus of ech decision.
- Help to deliver customer engagement and communication strategies, like driving long term customer loyalty/engagement
- Create and maintain monthly reports (e.g. new business, overall totals)
- Collaborate effectively with all cross functional stakeholders to deliver objectives.
- Provide support to deliver quality product features on time (e.g. product enhancements) to improve customer experience.
- Analyse performance, identify problems and opportunities, determine how they ought to be addressed
- Understand the product inside out, while also understanding the context of the wider business and industry
- First degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product development/marketing in a financial institution
- Quantitative background with experience driving data insights
- Experience working in an agile environment or using agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Good working knowledge of the following tools – Jira, Slack
- Understanding of digital technology, agile software development
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail.