Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption.
At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets. With a truly global footprint, Frigoglass is well established in the more mature European markets while it is evolving into an emerging markets champion. We efficiently support our customers around the world through manufacturing facilities in ten countries and an extensive network of sales and after-sales representatives in five continents.
Procurement Supervisor - Technical
- Ensure cost effectiveness and efficiencies in the procurement and delivery of Technical materials and Services to support the plant’s operations.
- Ensure timely and cost efficient procurement of high technical quality materials and ensure optimal level of these materials at all times
- Ensure that suppliers comply with company standards and specifications in order to avoid substandard materials for production of company products
- Maintain records of all registered/approved technical suppliers and sub-contractors’ list and ensure their re-evaluation/re-certification is periodically done in line with company’s policy and update relevant records
- Obtain quotations and proposals from technical vendors/contractors and analyse for cost effectiveness and submit same for relevant approvals
- Ensure prompt negotiations and conclude technical materials Local Purchase Orders (LPOs) within prescribed authority limit
- Ensure correctness of all details in the purchase orders while delivery is scheduled in a way to ensure hitch free operations
- Maintain the Plant’s Spend Analysis for all technical materials to support market survey
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Supply Chain, Accounting, Economics, or Engineering
- Having Engineering background is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in manufacturing sector
- Must possess Procurement and Logistics skills
- Membership of relevant professional body(ies) is preferable
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.