Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Our vision though behemoth, is driven by a hallmark of organizations forecasting on landmark changes in business sectors, positioning itself to exploit opportunities of raising the standard of living in Nigeria through job creation and skill development. We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Procurement Officer (Creative Event)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Procurement
- Managing annual spend in Events, Campaigns, Seminars, Conferences & Exhibitions spread over different business verticals of the organization and its clients
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to develop a Sourcing matrix whilst continuously improving the value derived
- Identification & Finalization of vendors basis Category Specializations and Commercials. Formulate & Execute contracts documents ensuring adherence to established processes
- Accountable for procurement needs being appropriately sourced, building a strong network and Ensures adherence to established procedures on Pan India basis
- Bring cost efficiencies through strategic thinking and use of technology for efficient management of all projects.
- Create Deep understanding of various spend segments and induce new ideas in the value chain.
- Event management companies of repute
- Event (marketing) teams of companies in FMCG/Telecom/durables verticals.
- BSc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- 2-3 years’ experience in Procurement, specific to Event Procurement and/or applicable in the Media industry
- Effective communication and influencing skills, ability to convince and persuade others
- Experience in liaising with external agencies and various departments at time of need.
- Good Knowledge of Event market and understanding of Market Dynamics,
- Sound understanding of possible transformation initiatives in Procurement and spend optimization programs such as Zero-Based Budgeting, Standardization & rate contracting etc.
- Experienced in ideating and delivering change initiatives. Bring industry trends and creative solutions to ensure the company is always best in class
- Resilience and ability to prioritize when confronting conflicting demand
- Be a team player and a positive influence at work. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Be resilient and agile to react and adapt to situations maximizing values and contribution to organization.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.