Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom.
Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992
Plant Technician Internship
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Engineering
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Oral-B and Pampers
- At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly.
- You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student).
- You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills.
- We offer industry-leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent : Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY
- An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
We Offer You
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance.
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
Finance and Accounting Learnership Internship Program
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs/Finance
- Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
- This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance / Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest / passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Just so you know:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?