Airtel Nigeria Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broadband through DSL,IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G mobile services. Bharti Airtel had over 264 million customers across its operations at the end of July 2012.
Process Improvement and Data Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 8 Years
Job Unit Research
- Complaint Reduction is a key critical KPI for business. Reduction of repeat complaints and end to end CLOSE LOOPING closures across segments, especially High value customers is critical to achievement of Customer satisfaction. CSM measures the level of customer satisfaction across products on both the input and as well as the output parameters through Close Looping, CARS and ICES.
- Data Analytics- Analysis is highly focused on customer behavior and trends identification but with a big picture view to improving the segment KPIs. This person is proactive, customer centric, has a strong understanding of the business KPIs and their impact on the entire customer base.
- The function is responsible for high level evaluation and analysis of contact centre experience operations, to include trend analysis of key performance management indicators, efficacy and reliability of reporting systems & tools, with a view to providing key intelligence to relevant business units.
- Process Improvement is key to the business as the role owner has the responsibility of being a business analyst and seeks improve business processes within and around Call Center and Back Office operations which is not limited to Customer Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction indexing and measurements , processes for achieving resolution, increasing CSAT and Segment based service levels.
- BSc. in any Social Science and relevant field.
- Certifications in MIS, would be a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Certification in Six Sigma and or Project Mgt would be a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Customer Service
- 7 years relevant experience in MIS, strategic planning, data mining of complex data
- Experience in research and customer trend reporting
- At least 5 year experience in a statistical job function
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.