Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes. Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them.
The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start – up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services. We aim to understand the needs of every organisation and its people and work hand-in-hand with them to fulfil them. We strongly believe that a highly performing and productive workforce will lead to a profitable organisation.
Process Control Analyst
Planning and Analysis:
- Support the execution of periodic audit projects.
- Perform all operational audit assignments, reviews, paperwork, and prepare audit reports for management decision.
- Resolve all ad-hoc requests to address control issues
- Participate in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies.
Forecasting & Reporting:
- Ensure inventory levels are at the right place at the right time.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Collaborate with all functional units to design new processes and solve process-related problems.
- Continually maintain lines of communication within the business to monitor and improve business efficiencies.
- Conduct audit checks and make recommendations for departmental enhancements.
- Improves productivity by performing observations, evaluations, and simulations of overall operational processes.
- Conduct root causes analysis to recommend appropriate actions to improve business productivity.
- Optimize business operations and processes by constantly reviewing warehouse operations, space utilization, and workflows.
- Maintain quality standards by implementing the best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Make reports and recommendations to management by utilizing budgets and financial analysis, cost analysis, process documentation, inventory/product analysis, and quality control to optimize business operations.
Leadership and Team Development:
- Provide executive management with audit report and advice on the most effective way to utilize the company’s financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate, while avoiding putting the company at serious financial risk.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in fraud auditing.
- Remarkable presentation & report writing skills and incredible business acumen.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- The role would be based in Northern Nigeria. Hausa speaking is an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.