Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies). The introduction of BSP/ E-Ticketing made a change in focus from a travel agency to a Travel Management Company (TMC) with a strong focus on corporate clients. The company prides herself on the quality of staff that render professional services to our numerous clients.
Finchglow partnered with a world class Travel Management Company called FCM Travel Solution due to the global nature of the business. This enables us to give our clients a world class service. The company has N30 million paid up capital. This is the above industry requirement and also grown her sales turnover to N3billion on an annual basis. This has enabled us carve a niche for ourselves in the aviation industry as pacesetters. Our philosophy is to establish with a good client relationship and to provide top notch travel services at the best competitive fares. We dare say that our business is with absolute commitment to paralleled business ethics.
Pricing & Revenue Management Analyst
- Assess performance and initiate fare strategies to capitalize on strengths and mitigate challenges in assigned markets
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate market-level responses based on market performance, quality of service, and Travelden objectives
- Employ principles of game theory to choose fare actions that will be most beneficial to Travelden in the context of competitor response
- Collaborate with Yield Management counterparts on market strategy, providing strategic pricing direction and competitive context
- Communicate Travelden and competitor pricing actions to the Divisional Head and Operation teams
- Distribute Travelden fares to host reservation system and 3rd party fares clearinghouse
- Ensure that fares are pricing correctly in each distribution channel
- Look for ways to improve the use of pricing and analysis tools
- Participate in project planning, process updates; contribute to strategic planning
- Assist Technical Pricing Analyst(s) with filing and maintenance of specialty fares, including group, student, loyalty and non-revenue
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated analytical ability in the prior role(s) and or significant coursework with an analytical focus
- Refined interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take ownership and drive for results
- Skill in distilling relevant facts from large data sets.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.