Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009. Electronic Payplus Limited is known for its world class service delivery, and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Engineering
- Ensure regular meeting with the engineer under his department, routine maintenance on all the personalization, mailing, embedding and printing machines
- Arrangement of maintenance schedule can either be daily, weekly or monthly depending on what is stated in the maintenance plan
- Liaise with external service supports on all issues on the machines and also ensure that they carry out their duties as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Prompt resolution of all machine related issues
- Ensure proper spare parts planning for stocking based on what is stipulated in the maintenance plan
- Check the appropriate spare parts re-order level to avoid stock out when needed.
- Regular technology research improvement in maintenance methods
- Ensure all Electronic Payplus LimitedТs resources in his possession are properly taken care of.
- Any other role that might be assigned by the Production Manager.
- Ensure that spare parts are ordered as soon as the re-order level is attained.
- Regular follow up with Admin unit to ensure timely delivery of spares and other maintenance items.
- Minimum of University Graduate or its Equivalent in the Sciences (Electrical/ Mechanical in schematic and circuit diagram)
- Minimum of One Year experience or must have undergone internal training within the production environment on machine maintenance
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- IT skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the position applied for as title of email
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.