Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness. Lightning Networks Limited is positioned to providing a broad spectrum of Telecommunication andAllied Services ranging from Hardware Installations and maintenance from the needs of Base Transceivers Stations (BTS), Base Station Controllers (BSC), Main Switching Centers (MSC) and software related services, such as Quality Of Service (QoS) surveys/networks optimization or network quality assurance.
Our engineering Support Services are designed systematically to cater for specific needs of clients. We maintain a strong point in quality service through research and development (R&D) in current global trends in next generation telecommunications infrastructure, thereby operating from an informed perspective to meeting clients ever evolving infrastructure needs.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Law
A leading engineering firm in Nigeria is looking to hire a Personal Assistant to a Senior Executive. Our ideal candidate will provide administrative and operational support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Senior Executive.
- Provide quality and timely administrative support to the Senior Executive.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the SENIOR EXECUTIVE’s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the Executive’s office to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required, keeping the Senior Executive updated.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Prepare agendas and minutes of various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the Executive (or other agreed meetings). Follow up matters arising at such meetings on behalf of the Executive.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the Executive is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Managing Director
- Read and prioritize any documents, presentations, board papers or requests that come into the Executive’s office
- Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the Senior Executive and delegate work as required.
- Undertake administrative duties including the process of expenses, creation and management of new working systems, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times, organizing and carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects for the Senior Executive
- All other duties as required by the Senior Executive
- Must possess an LL.B Degree from a reputable university
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Strong organization and Planning Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.