Willers Solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
- Compute and prompt processing of casual payments; overtime time payment
- Serves as the primary point of contact for payroll matters and liaise with other departments and individuals on operational and ERP matters concerning the Payroll
- Manages severance pay and other benefits for exiting employees.
- Compute staff salaries and benefits.
- Coordinate with Finance and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g., overtime, leave balances, headcount, and Pension contribution reports are accurate)
- Ensure prompt statutory remittances of pension, tax and national insurance payments and other deductions like IOUs, Loans etc. Filing of statutory payment for easy retrieval.
- Minimum of an OND in Business Administration / Accounting
- 1-2 years cognate experience in Payroll Processing.
- Must reside in Ikotun and its environs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Confidence with numbers.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Payroll Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.