Tacpact Global Resources is a Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solutions provider. We offer a comprehensive range of resources and services in Agriculture, Business Consultant and human resources provisioning to our clients. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provisional of personnel,services and equipment.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Human Resources
- A Payroll Officer’s job encompasses keeping track of the company’s payroll information to ensure the information is kept up to date and accurate and issuing paychecks at the end of the pay period.
- Specific duties and responsibilities of a payroll officer include tracking employee work hours, updating records when an employee’s status changes, answering payroll questions employees have and performing calculations with commissions, bonuses, taxes and other deductions.
- Ultimately, you need strong math skills and the ability to use accounting, human resources, email and time-tracking software to do these tasks.
- If you have previous experience as a Payroll Officer or similar accounting role, we’d like to meet you
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of accounting management tools.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.