Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Unit Finance
- A professional services firm that specializes in business support services are looking to hire a Payroll Officer who will be responsible for dealing with the computation of wages and benefits of assigned staff.
- Understand the business and specific operations that generate payroll data, tracking and reporting payroll inputs and outputs into the payroll software
- Reviewing existing payroll systems, documentation and procedures and building improved systems to cope staff levels
- Preparation of statutory returns and ensuring compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, payments and submission deadlines
- Preparation of payroll audit files for compliance, internal and external audits
- Attend to staff queries and reporting needs of payroll services within standard confidentiality limits
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills (superior excel skills) Microsoft Dynamics
- Good knowledge of labour legislation.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 13, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who live in the Island area of Lagos State are encouraged to apply.