Kobo360 Nigeria is a technology company that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners, drivers, and cargo recipients.
A global logistics platform right from the heart of Africa, leveraging technology and efficient processes to serve its citizens and the rest of the world. Putting transportation in the hands of every individual. Facilitating the movement of your goods and packages by guaranteeing, safety, speed and affordability.
Partner Accounts Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Admnistration
- The company is at its growth stage and requires an ambitious Partner Account Manager that would be responsible for relationship management, customer service and general operations for a given customer unit, with the support of central operations functions.
- You will manage the relationship of 20 major truck owners in Nigeria and will be adding at least 5 new truck owners (partners) each month.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains and builds excellent business relationships with Kobo partners
- Contributes to supplying trucks on existing Kobo routes as per demand
- Develop supply of trucks on new routes
- Oversees work of supply assistants and field officers, where applicable, reports on activity, issues and results to Head of Supply and Head of Operations
- Tracks and monitors operational and financial metrics
- Assists management of Business Units with business development require.
- 3+ years of work experience at a bank or operations role at a logistics, transportation or technology company
- Strong expertise in operations and strategy development – ability exercise sound business judgment and deploy immense datasets to drive decisions
- A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while paying attention to detail
- Appetite to work closely with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions
- Comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to work in a self-driven manner
- On-the-ground presence to regularly interface with the team and partners
- Solid communication, people management, and organization skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.