Courierplus Services Limited is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers. With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities.
As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected. CourierPlus Services Limited was recently acquired by Superflux International Limited in 2012. Since the acquisition, we have upgraded our offerings and deliverables to our esteemed customers using the most efficient and up to date infrastructure.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or safety performance and logistics quality management.
- Create safe working environment and ensures adherence to safety standards
- Ensures operational needs are met by providing transportation alternatives when required
- Ensures tools and assets requirements are met always
- Analyzes feeder performance, traffic patterns and customer shipment patterns to achieve a more cohesive distribution strategy.
- Manages the distribution for product shipments to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee the inventory management process and ensuring best practices
- Ensures real time updates on Track plus and eliminate manual processes
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 3 years work experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 18, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.