Pivotage Consulting are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times.
We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between “an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Administration
The operations manager will be responsible for maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality menu, maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, coordinating daily restaurant management operations as well as ensure efficient restaurant operation.
- Supervising all restaurant activities and ensuring compliance to all company standards, to increase all sales of labor costs and prepare various reports accurately and within timeframe.
- Organizing and supervising shifts for restaurant operations, assisting to resolve all complaints and maintaining food quality at all times.
- Estimating future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products. Prepare estimate of all food and beverage costs.
- Coordinating with corporate staff and assisting to purchase all required supplies, place required orders for all distributors and ensuring timely response to all complaints.
- Regularly reviewing product quality and researching new vendors
- Performing orientation and providing training to all new employees on restaurant processes and determining appropriate feedback from employees.
- Promoting the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommending ways to reach a broader audience.
- Maintaining optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling, maintaining neat and clean kitchen area. Maintaining cleanliness at all times
- Ensuring optimal quality of all food preparation and ensuring compliance to all standards.
- Performing regular interviews with all employees, providing training to all employees and maintaining all work regulation according to required policies and procedures.
- Appraising staff performance and providing feedback to improve productivity.
- Maintaining knowledge of all food and beverage trends and ultimately ensuring our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have a pleasant dining experiences.
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management, culinary schooling or a relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience as an Operations Manager in a restaurant.
- PRINCE2 Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Management skills and experience in both front and back end operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Can work under pressure and has extensive expertise in managing others.
- Possess a friendly demeanor, highly motivated, determined, and decisive despite any external pressures.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 17 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).