Avant Halogen an indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting
Operation / Marketing Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Administration/Marketing
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- You’ll ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
- You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
- Implement health and safety procedures
- Manage staff training issues
- Motivate other members of the team
- Set objectives
- Plan and manage projects
- Work on new supply strategies
- Plan bike routes
- Use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services
- Ensure increase in clientele.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 10% commission on every closed-out deal.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.