Omnicom Media Group as established in 2008 with the strong basic belief that satisfied clients(Client satisfaction) would mean(translates into) long term business and growth; this has been our recipe for success. We had a strong belief that we could build on our industry knowledge and improve in areas where most others became weak with shortfalls in the industry: Employee, customer, and vendor loyalty. Our philosophy stands on one simple rule, always make sure our clients are completely satisfied CLIENT SATISFACTION.
Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas.
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business.
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you should be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum of a 2.1 University degree (or equivalent).
- We prefer young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn, and resilient under pressure.
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm.
- Fresh graduates (post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: email@example.com quoting the job reference MTP / BT2 / 202 to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.