StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person.
They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Our client is a downstream Oil & Gas organization based on the Island of Lagos. They seek the services of a competent Office Assistant/Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support the team.
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos State (the ideal candidate must be resident on the island).
The job holder will act as a support for the office ensuring smooth office operations by undertaking a variety of activities in the office ranging from receiving guest to answering the phone calls, running errands, operate office machines, filing etc.
- Help organize and maintain office common area
- Maintain files and records so they remain easily accessible & updated
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and prepare outgoing mails
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Operate office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Receive and greet clients, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms ensuring its suitable for use
- Take and deliver messages
- Monitor stocks of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. to avoid stock out
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time
- The ideal candidate should have a National Diploma (OND) in social science or related courses
- Must have 2 years related administrative/clerical experience
- A female is most preferred for this role to balance the team
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Must be familiar with office equipment and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities is KEY for this role
Net monthly salary is N50,000
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 20, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “OAC-OG” as subject of the mail before 20th June, 2020. Ideal candidates will be contacted for interviews from 16 June 2020.