Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Group existed as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group.
The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
NOVA Executive Trainee Scheme
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Banking/Graduate Jobs
NOVA Merchant Bank Limited (NOVA) is a fully licensed merchant Bank based in Nigeria, with a focus on wholesale and investment banking.
At NOVA, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource and key drivers of our collaborative culture, on which competitive advantage is built. We acknowledge the quality / contributions of our people to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
In building for the future, NOVA is offering creative fresh graduates who possess exceptional talent the opportunity to take their careers to unparalleled heights, through the NOVA Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS).
Working within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of business and leadership skills necessary for a successful career.
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline.
- Maximum age of 25 years.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.