Sterling Bank Plc recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals. Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to provide advisory services in line with your corporate objectives.
NIB Relationship Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Location Kano, Oyo
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- To drive the sales of NIB product and ensure growth in volume and value of account in line with set targets.
- Build relationships with customers and organizations
- Build, strengthen and leverage internal networks, alliance partnerships and relationships
- Manage the DSEs and Third-Party Acquirers (TPAs) within the NIB space.
- Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
- Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
- Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism.
- Meet sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget.
- Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.