Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry.
Our Management Team is a combination of professionals with competencies that cut across various industries and have exemplified themselves in their fields of endeavor.
They also bring with them a comprehensive and excellent repertoire of experience derived from many years of operations and management in different sectors of the economy in which they have been engaged. As a company with foresight, we have progressively developed our competencies and positioned ourselves in the industry, by developing strategic relationships with major partners all over the globe.
Therefore, we are well positioned to take significant strides in the industry and be the service provider of choice to our clientele. We are also a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry. As an organization certified by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) for ISO 9001; 2008, our objective is not to merely satisfy the needs of our clients, but to exceed their expectations as well by providing quality services that meet global standards at a competitive price.
- Conduct business surveys: compute, review and interpret data.
- Effectively analyze data (Qualitative & Quantitative) in the Oil and Gas sector, useful to improve operations.
- Forecast Future Product and Buying Trends.
- Carry out research, technical studies, projects and analysis, using relevant research methods/ tools.
- Write and present technical reports, reviews, etc.
- Carry out statistical analysis, forecasting, analyzing trends and making relevant recommendations.
- Analyze business cycles, patterns and trends.
- Source and create technical documents and information.
- At least 1-year relevant experience as a research and data analyst. Experience in the Oil and Gas sector will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc in Sciences, Engineering and related discipline.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong business acumen.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Assists with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and manual communications on behalf of the executive.
- Coordinate both personal and official business and activities.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Keeps the Office and affairs strictly confidential.
- Prepares reports for the executive.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, enquires/ requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- BSc in a related discipline.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in a similar position.
- Candidates yet to proceed for National Youth Service can apply.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Smart and highly industrious.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably not more than 28 years of age.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.