Airtel Nigeria is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broadband through DSL,IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G mobile services. Bharti Airtel had over 264 million customers across its operations at the end of July 2012.
New Product Assurance Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Unit ICT/Computer
- To ensure efficient integration of new and modified Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products / tariffs / promos / services onto the Billing system / Network with 100% revenue assurance.
- To identify risk inherent in new and existing Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products, thereby minimizing loss and maximizing revenue when products are launched.
- 1st degree in a related discipline
- A professional qualification in CISA would be desirable
- A Master’s Degree would be desirable
- Minimum of 5 years telecommunications experience (with minimum of 3 years in Revenue Assurance)
- Ability to pay attention to details; Accuracy and precision
- Knowledge of all company’s products and business rules governing the products
- Knowledge of Network and technology for all products
- Revenue Assurance skills- Reconciliation, investigation and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.