Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch.
Agric Product Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
To drive agricultural business along the value chain and develop and employ competitive strategies to achieve the Bank’s target and objectives of being the industry’s leader in agricultural financing.
- Drive Agricultural finance business in the regions by identifying viable businesses
- Market the Agriculture Products to both public and private sectors
- Grow the existing businesses and relationships under the unit
- Appraise, create and process quality risk assets request and project finances in line with the risk acceptance criteria
- Continuous monitoring of risk assets portfolio and ensuring pay down on facilities as and when due.
- Identify challenges and escalate to the relevant authorities for resolution
- Monitor and supervise the performances of Agricultural Loans in the branches under their regions.
- Recommend applications for approval (after pre-sanction visit to the borrower’s farm/business and ensure complete documentations of loans to be processed
- Provide technical/advisory services to the bank’s clients on agricultural lending
- Liaise with Government/private sector organizations and other relevant agencies with agricultural development
- Train and transfer knowledge to market facing staff on Agriculture Finance product offerings and Agricultural lending
- Undertake loan recovery visit and manage loan delinquency
- Collate weekly report of activities for the region
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in products development, sales & marketing
Regional Health Finance Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Banking/Insurance
Identify and market prospects within the target market
Carry out deposit mobilization initiatives (Current & Savings accounts (CASA, Fixed Deposits account)
Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to Health Business Manager on a weekly basis
Ensure existing investments and liquidation are done accurately and promptly
Create quality risk assets and effectively manage balance sheet along target lines
Carry out effective and constant monitoring of customers’ account balances with a view to beefing up same
Identify customers’ needs and proactively provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of the bank’s products
Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
Manage the existing Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
Ensure key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
Proffer effective and robust financial solutions to stakeholders in the Health sector/institutions with the aim of improving customer experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Retail Banking or 2years in Health Management
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.